I have been deep into SEO for many years now, and it all started with a simple question "what if I start a car blog and travel with the cash?"
Then I discovered how HARD it was to do SEO the right way. "Free traffic" they said. Well... we have an expression in Spain to answer to that I'll refrain to use. It's not free. Its hard work.
Oh yeah, Spain.
I'm from a small city in the southeast called Elche. There's nothing there, honestly. Roundabouts and palm trees. A decaying shoe manufacturing industry.
I had to do something else. Something I could do anywhere in the world. Something that had the potential to add tremendous value to people.
And that's brought me to travel all around the world, attending conferences and masterminds, and connecting with other fellow SEOs and marketers, and to work with hundreds of publishers to help them kick a lot of a** on Google!
Some conferences I've attended to are:
- Chiang Mai SEO 2017
- Chiang Mai SEO 2018 (My recap here)
- Chiang Mai SEO 2019 + Invitational SEO Mastermind
- DCx Taipei 2019
- DCBKK 2019
I also help run a mastermind group for digital business owners in the city of Chiang Mai twice a year.
Some articles and places I've been featured on:
- Mediavine - How to write affiliate content that sells
- ShortPixel - The #1 SEO win you can get right now
- SEO Butler - Making 200k from FB Ads (with some insane ROAS)
- Warrior Forum - Behind the perfect backlink
- The HOTH - How to structure affiliate sites for link building
- Human Proof Designs - The Ultimate Off-Page SEO Guide
- Human Proof Designs - Does the KGR Method truly work
- Human Proof Designs - Silos vs Clusters (Website Architecture)
I now have a very strong emphasis on Technical and onpage SEO, and my mission is to help content creators reach more of their audience on the search engines by helping them build and present their content in the exact way Google wants to see it.
You can get in touch with me on Facebook or via email at alex[at]meyerdigital.media