Meyer Digital Media is looking to hire a part-time project manager for our team. Certain pre-qualifications are needed, please read through:
- Ambitious: We’re growing FAST. A thirst for growth and quality of work to match will be recompensated.
- VERY organized: We work with a lot of data and different orders, all with plenty details. You need to be really good at documenting everything, organizing things in folders and spreadsheets, and not dropping the ball.
- Impeccable attention to detail: You read through, take notes, remember details like people’s names, etc (btw my name is Alex, and if you send the application to any other name or Sir, Sir/Madam, Hiring Manager etc, I won’t read it 😉 ).
- An A player: You strive for the best and go the extra mile to deliver.
- A team player: With a fast-growing team, everyone has to care for each other team member’s success.
- A good communicator: You’ll be directly communicating with clients and serving as liason between team / management / clients. You must feel comfortable juggling multiple communication channels at once as well as knowing what language to use with each one.
- Honest: You come forward when you mess up and communicate efficiently with your manager so you can fix the issue together. Everybody makes mistakes, it’s how we react to them that makes a difference.
- Effective: You get the most out of the hours you work.
- Personal freedom: We don’t have fixed schedules and the job is fully remote. You can set your own hours for as long as the job gets done.
- Recoginition: We strive to have a company culture where competence and team playing is greatly appreciated.
- Having an impact: We work mainly with small businesses and solopreneurs, so our projects directly affect the bottom line and life of our clients. Their success is what we care for.
- Structure: While a young and flexible company, we have a defined structure of work and systems to complement them. You’ll find an environment that supports your learning.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND at Meyer Digital:
- A friendly team: Our team is based in multiple different locations, with a great % of the team based in ASEAN. We’re all team players and care for our teammates’ success.
- A relaxed atmosphere: Don’t confuse growth and ambition with stiffness or stress. We value personal wellbeing above many other things. You’ll find a relaxed work place with little meetings and no silly timetracking etc. We care about results, not minutes.
- A supportive environment: With a Learning framework in place, you’ll be able to further grow your skills in any business or personal areas.
- Work/life balance: You won’t be asked to go the extra mile with your hours.
- Basic digital marketing understanding.
- Proficient at excel/google sheets.
- Native or Bilingual English proficiency
- Asana Proficiency
- Dubsado knowledge
Additional Skills / Experience (Desired)
- Good command of Spanish
- Understanding of SEO / Blogging
- A background on client-facing roles, such as hospitality or sales will be highly valued.
What You’ll Do:
- Define the project scope and objectives, involving stakeholders and assessing feasibility.
- Define and control timelines and work flow accross team members.
- Communicate with Senior Leadership on all project related matters.
- Liaise with and actively understand/collaborate with clients and their needs.
- $800 USD per month as a starting salary. 3 month probation period. Salary revisions after probation, 6 months, 12 months then yearly. You’ll be introduced to our compensation plan after one year and you can expect to earn starting $15,000/ year from your second year.
- Paid holidays 20 Natural days per year.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send to [email protected]:
A YouTube video (set to private, see only with link) no longer than 3 minutes explaining why you believe you’re a good fit for the role. A copy of your resume, at least two character references and the full breakdown of your DISC personality as per https://www.123test.com/disc-personality-test/ (do a new test) a
Use the subject line “Project Manager for Meyer Digital – I’m [Here goes your name] and I’m an A player” on your email.
Only applications filled and submitted properly will be considered.